Thursday 4 October 2012

Image Ideas

As part of the planning for my magazine, I have created a collage of images that have inspired me and given me ideas about the type of images that I would like to use in my magazine. 
All of these images are those that would be suitable for an urban music magazine, just like the one I will create, with a few coming from existing urban music magazines such as Vibe.
By researching women in the urban music industry and from the images I have gathered, I have started to think about the outfits, props and location that I would like to use for the photo-shoot for my magazine. My model will be Jade McClune and the costume ill probably be tight jeans, leggings or shorts with a crop top or hoodie. I would also like to use a cap/'snap-back' and headphones in order to emphasize the fact that it is an urban music magazine. In my opinion, the best location for the photo-shoot would be the graffiti park in Waterloo as the graffiti will emphasize the urban tone of the magazine & we will be able to use the natural props such as the walls, slopes and columns in the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment