Thursday 18 October 2012

Production Log - entry 8

http://www.ents24.com/web/artists/Dance+%26+Urban.html

I have researched the Urban music industry and came across this  website which states the top Urban and Dance artists.
I have created a list of artists that I could use in my magazine:
Tulisa
Jessie J
N Dubz
Katy B
Conor Maynard
Tiny Tempah
Flo-Rida
Rihanna
Emilie Sande

These artists fit the Urban music genre that my magazine is based  upon.  Also, I think the artist who is most like Jade (the fictional  artist who my main article is based upon) would be Tulisa, as they are  both young girls from North London who decided to persue their passion  for music and did not have any formal training, unlike Katy B or  Jessie J who went to performing arts schools. I have based Jades look on Tulisa as they both have dark hair and the  clothing in the photo shoots are reflective of what I would imagine  Tulisa wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment