Thursday 11 October 2012

Institution

Institution

This presentation is about the institution behind a music magazine.
Institution is about the business behind the magazine. This includes where the magazine gets its income from, who publishes these magazines and what their job is, and how zeitgeists of today such as the internet affect magazines, like my own.
This has given me insight into how I should create my magazine, for example, I have decided that I will make a page in my magazine that will be an advertisement for trainers. This is due to the fact that I hacve come to understand how important advertisements are in a magazine as they are one of the main sources of income. Also, all magazines have advertisements in them, therefore this will make my magazine look as realistic as possible.
I chose to make the advertisement for trainers after looking through the photographs I have taken and realising that trainers are an iconic item for musicians of teh urban genre, therefore this advert will appeal to my readers.

 (an example of a KSwiss trainer advertisement)

No comments:

Post a Comment