Friday 1 February 2013

Production Log - entry 14

In today's lesson I wrote all of the sell lines on my contents page and ensured that the page numbers were realistic. I also re-read my article as there were a few spelling mistakes and some of the dates needed changing. I then realised that my article was slightly too short, therefor I added more detail to one of the paragraphs in order to make sure that the article filled the page properly.

When writing the sell lines on my contents page, I used the information from my last production log research in order to create interesting article titles.

Next lesson I will work on my front cover and ensure it is basically finished, therefore I will only have to isert the photographs after my second photoshoot on Tuesday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment