Thursday 21 February 2013

Production Log - entry 17

During the half-term I have been making sure that my blog is up to scratch, as well as completing my evaluation questions as I do not have access to InDesign at home so have been unable to work on my magazine.
I have completed 6 out of 7 evaluation questions and will write out the final one once my magazine is fully completed. Then I will need to turn them into other forms of media, rather than just short essays.

In order to improve my blog, I have added detail to my old production logs and have tried to add images or videos to make it more of a multi-media blog. Also, I have realized that I need to upload some of my planning work which is on my School computer account, so I will do that during my free periods this week.

My magazine is nearly done, with just some small final touches to add, therefore for the rest of the time up until the deadline, I will be able to focus solely on my blog & evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment