Sunday 27 January 2013

Production Log - entry 13

Today after discussing my draft with my teacher, I went home and took all of the feedback from my draft into consideration and created a plan as to what I need to do in order to create my final product.

To do:

1. Book a studio photo shoot in order to take a photograph that will be used on the front cover.
2. Gather any pictures from concerts in the summer and pick out any that can be used on my contents page
3.Ask to borrow one of the camera's and take pictures of different people in different locations to use on the contents page.
4.Make a mock-up front cover to be used in the subscription box
5. Re-design the sell lines on the front cover - test out different fonts & remove the boxes in order for it to flow better & look more professional
6. Re-read the article to ensure that the spelling and grammar is correct.


Something I could do before next lesson would be to read through the article, therefore I would be using my time more efficiently in class by using the resources such as InDesign that are only available to me at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment