Wednesday 13 February 2013

Production Log - entry 16

Recently I have been keeping track of anything in the news that is about the Urban Music Industry to see if there is anything else that I could add to my magazine.
One of the biggest things to happen was probably Beyonce's performance and the short reunion of Destiny's Child.



These reunions seem to be increasingly popular with the Spice Girl tour last year and other bands announcing their one-off reunion tours, it seemed like this was the best time for Urban's favorite girl group.

This has influenced my choice in what to put on my contents page as I have focused mainly on solo stars that are conventional of Urban music, however I think in order to make my magazine seem more exclusive, there should be an article about the reunion of a huge urban band on the contents page. This will make my magazine seem more contemporary & up-to-date

No comments:

Post a Comment