Wednesday 7 November 2012

Production Log - entry 9

Unfortunately, I missed 2 weeks of school as I was away due to family commitments, however while I was away I researched articles in other urban music magazines such as Vibe and Billboard.

I read the feature articles in detail, examining the tone of the article, the topic(s) of discussion and the type of language used. I also looked at other articles about up-and-coming artists to see the type of things that were mentioned.

As my magazine is meant to be quite a stylish and serious monthly magazine, I decided that it was best to write my article as a report rather than a Q & A interview like you would find more in weekly pop magazines that would be used to entertain rather than inform.
I also decided that the article would describe the journey of the artist and how she started her music career to where she is now and how successful she has become. I will word the article in an informative and truthful, yet entertaining way in order to give the readers exclusive information whilst ensuring that they do not get bored.

I may also add some special features to the article such as tour dates in order to make the readers feel like they are getting even more exclusive and informative information.

No comments:

Post a Comment