Monday 24 September 2012

Magazine Name Ideas & Existing Names



In this presentation, I have analysed the names of existing music magazines of different genres such as the rock, pop and urban music.
This was very helpful when trying to decide on the name for my own magazine as I came to understand the different types of names (e.g. acronyms, onomatopoeic words etc.) and the way they are interporated by the readers.
I also came up with ideas for names for my magazine and analysed my final choices. In this analysis, I have included the reasons why I have chosen that name and the representation it will give to my magazine.

When choosing my magazine name, I wanted it to be something that relates to the urban genre, as that is the type of music and artists my magazine wil revolve around. I also wanted the name to seem relevant and up-to-date as my target audience will probably be 15-25 year olds, therefore it must appeal to this young audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment